Accommodation options for enjoying the North reach of the Pend Oreille River include hotels, motels, bed and breakfasts, RV parks and camp sites located anywhere from Boundary Dam, through Metaline, Metaline Falls and Ione. Options include:
- Camping at Boundary Dam Boat Launch & Campground – Owned by Seattle City Light, this developed campground and boat launch is located at River Mile 17, the end of the Pend Oreille River Water Trail.
- Various Lodging in Metaline Falls and Metaline such as The Circle Motel in Metaline Falls.
- Box Canyon Motel by the Box Canyon Dam
- Campbell Park – Owned by the PUD, this developed campground is located at River Mile 34.
- Edgewater Campground – Owned by the USFS, this developed campground located at River Mile 37 offers day-use and overnight stays for visitors.
- Ione Motel & RV Park (Private)
- Various Lodging in Ione such as The Coop Bed & Breakfast, Cedar RV Park, etc.