Replacement of the Sullivan Lake Inlet Bridge
Don Ramsey, P.E.
George W. Luft
Eric M. Roth, P.L.S.
Versatile Industries, Inc.
Partners- WSDOT, County Road Administration Board, Seattle City Light, FHWA
County Contribution (Estimated $215,200.00)
Project Funding (Estimated $1,076,00.00)
Anticipated Project Start-Early Spring 2018
Anticipated Project Completion-Late Spring of 2018
- Preliminary Design ConceptSummer 2011
- Funding RequestWinter 2011-Grant Funding Sought
- Grant AwardWinter 2012- County awarded with project funding
- Preliminary Engineering2013- Field Surveying, Environmental Studies
- Design Completed2016- Bridge and Roadway design completed
- Environmental PermittingWinter 2016- Environmental Permitting completed. Permits for work issued to Pend Oreille County
- Project Bids CancelledWinter 2017- Project let for bid.
- Bids not acceptedSpring 2017- Board of Commissioners choose to reject all bids and place project on a state of hold due to Hwy 31 closure. Board receives approval for extension of funding to 2018.
- Project RebidProject is re-bid. Versatile Industries is awarded the bid for construction. Work scheduled to begin March of 2018
- Pre-Construction Conference Scheduled with contractorA pre-construction conference is scheduled with Versatile Industries on 3/7/2018