Replacement of the Indian Creek Crossing on Leclerc Rd South
Don Ramsey, P.E.
George W. Luft
Eric M. Roth, P.L.S.
Partners- WSDOT Highways & Local Programs(Support Services)
Washington State Salmon Recovery Funding Board($250,000)
Kalispel Tribe of Indians(Land Donation & Steering, Access)
County Contribution (Unknown at this point)
Anticipated Project Start-Spring 2018
Anticipated Project Completion-Fall of 2018
- Preliminary Design ConceptOriginally planned to be part of Phase III of the Leclerc South Cooridor Improvement
- Design Funding AwardsDesign-2010
- Field Surveying of project limitsFall 2011
- Preliminary DesignWinter 2011
- Field Stake Proposed AlignmentSpring Of 2015
- Construction Funding Award2015
- Project BidBids were opened in late fall of 2017. NA Degestrom was awarded the contract.
- Project beginsThe contractor did some exploratory excavation this week and began to mobilize equipment to the site.
- Paving Scheduled9/24/2018